Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gearing Up For SDCC

Hard to believe that SDCC 2009 is only a week away. I'll be at booth 2207, be sure to stop by. In addition to all the Amelia Rules! graphic novels, I'll also have a brand new limited edition print and new t-shirts for sale, which are a SDCC exclusive.

As a guest of SDCC this year, I get to have my own "Spotlight On" panel (totally cool). It will take place on Thursday from 1-2 in room 10. My wife Karen & I will discuss the journey of Amelia Rules! - how I went from drawing a comic in my basement to landing an 8-book deal with Simon & Schuster, and how you can do it too. I always like talking about the process of creating comics and self-publishing. It will be an informal discussion with lots of Q&A, so I hope to see you there!
Afterwards will be my autograph session in AA3 from 2-3.

Other panels I'll be a part of are:
Comics In The Classroom. Saturday 2:30-3:30 Room 4
Comics For All Ages. Sunday 1:30-2:30 Room 3
The Cultural Shift. Sunday 2:30-3:30 Room 3

Additionally, I'll be signing books at the Mysterious Galaxy booth (1119) on Sunday at 10am

It will be a busy convention, but I'm sure great as always. Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments: